Stay @ Sarang by the brook & night jungle experience!



2018
. Dah hampir 9 tahun I kenal dengan en husband. Puas fikir hadiah apa nak bagi for my husband 31st birthday. I am the people who love something different,  something that can create great memory. 
Pikir punya pikir . Oh baru teringat kawan facebook penah share one place at KKB (Kuala Kubu Bharu)
Google punya google... Hmmm not bad, cozy & basic but clean and x mahal. Tengok pulak dekat aktiviti. Wahhh they have night jungle experience. Okay I am going to do this! Alamak tapi mcm mana dgn my anak dara. I am okay to bring her along for night jungle trek but I am sure her baba won't allow it. Arghh xpelaa book jelaa. SO I booked this place 2 months in advance takut nnt full. 
I invited my husband best friends but all of them not available. Last minute my rakan sekerja nak join (Ok elok jugak boleh babysit my daughter when we doing the night jungle trek) So I add 1 room for her. Chen the owner was really nice , he gave us some discount for last minute booking. Okay harinya sudah tiba. We are so lucky ! No one booked the place except us. Yey! we own the place !


Ini bilik kami berhadapan dengan kolam mandi. My kawan tu tido dekat bilik bawah.


My daughter enjoy the pool. She want to swim all the time ! Tu muka masam sebab dah kena suh keluar dari pool. haha


The night jungle experience was awesome ! The guide was so informative. In the middle of the trek he ask us to turn off all the light. It was really dark we cant see anything except the 'mushroom light' - seriously this is the best part! He told us 'kalau satu hari takde lampu masa dlm hutan boleh kutip cendawan tu dikumpulkan jadi lampu' . The guide also offer us to swim at the small waterfall but we don't do that because its too cold. My husband a bit mistik orangnya. First he don't agree with my idea but terpaksa ikut. haha #membesar


Yes! Finally my plan menjadi. Dapat jugak celebrate birthday my husband in the jungle.
Lepas jungle trek. The guide brought us to the hot springs - tapi kami x dapat lama disini sbb my kawan dah whatsapp ckp my daughter meragam nk mama. huhu

More info about the accomodation :
http://www.sarangkkb.com/

More info about the activity :
https://www.tripadvisor.com.my/Attraction_Review-g298570-d7100119-Reviews-Primal_Wilderness_Experience-Kuala_Lumpur_Wilayah_Persekutuan.html
 









Comments